Here are 7 ways to get involved:
- Go to the Poor People’s Campaign website and sign up to join the campaign!
- Follow the Massachusetts PPC on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/emappc/
- Contact email@example.com to be added to the email list and receive regular updates on actions and events happening in Massachusetts.
- Get a better idea of their strategy to win by reading the State Organizing strategy guide: Part1_StateOrganizingGuide
- Join a Committee! Contact this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with a committee lead. Established committees include the Statewide Regional Committee, Political Education, Immigrant Rights, Outreach, Faith Leaders, Racial Justice, Youth, War Economy, and more.
- Attend the MONDAY ACTIONS! Starting on Monday, May 14th there will be action every Monday for six consecutive weeks. Check the Facebook page for the most recent action details: https://www.facebook.com/emappc/
- Participate in one of the weekly webinars on Sundays at 7:30 p.m. EST and get to know a few of the many people organizing with the campaign across the country. Email email@example.com for more information.